First and foremost, Compliments of the season!!!
It’s an honor just being nominated for the Mythical Mystical Mystery Blogger award. If you are reading this, chances are you have also been nominated; I thereby say a Big Congratulations to you! My sincere gratitude goes to Baptista Ime-James of the Bappyzvibe Blog for considering me as a nominee for this outstanding award… Muchas Gracias
Without any further ado, let’s begin to unravel the mysteries behind this intangible accolade. There are a lot of amazing blogs out there that haven’t been discovered, yet. And, most of these blogs deserve recognition. The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for Amazing Bloggers with Ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there and they deserve every recognition they get.
It doesn’t end there.
It is also for bloggers who find Fun and Inspiration in Blogging and do it with so much Love and Passion. In case you are wondering where it originated from: it was created by the Enigmatic Okoto Enigma ♦.
The Guidelines for the nominees are as follows:
- Display the award logo on your blog
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link
- Tell your readers three things about yourself
- Answer five questions from the nominee
- Nominate 10 – 20 bloggers
- Notify your nominees by leaving a comment on their blog
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice including one weird or funny question
- Share the link to your best post.
Here are three mysteries about me… Don’t freak out
- My name “Pacesetter” was gotten from a church called “Pacesetters Church” in Nigeria
- I have four different blogging websites (WordPress included)
- I was born a Muslim (but I am now REBORN!)
My answers to this enthralling questions from BappyVibez
. What inspires you as regards Blogging?
I am able to imaprt, impact and likewise be a blessing to people beyond my physical reach.
. When did you start Blogging?
Officially, the year 2015 🌌
. What is your dream country?
I don’t have a dream country but I have a dream destination, Heaven.
. Have you eaten any food asides the African Dish? If yes. Name.
Fettuccine Alfredo 🍝… An Italian food.
. If God gave you the opportunity to Mention the Life Partner of your choice. Who would that be?
Hmmm… Someone with a similar personality to that of a woman named Boluwatife Olawumi (A Disciplined, God fearing, and Talented Musician).
My Quintessential Nominees!
These are people I respect a lot, they are just unpretentiously talented and amazing. The fascinations I get from their blogs always makes me flabbergasted.
You really need to check out their blogs
The Naughty Boy’s Words
Talk With Tife
First Choice on Personal Development Tips
Two Writing Teachers
Rottin’ in Denmark
Questions for my Nominees…
. When was the last time you tried something new?
. Do you believe in God? Why?
. What is your favourite hobby?
. What is your favourite quote?
. How would you define Success?
The Link to my best post is not on wordpress yet, but I have it published on a different website. Here it is What Failure did to Me.